Air Emissions Reporting - Our Approach
- Do you have challenges complying with constantly changing emissions regulations?
- Do you use spreadsheets or generic tools to manage your emissions reporting?
- Do you lack a plan for reducing emissions?
We can help you ensure compliance with air emissions regulations while finding opportunities to reduce emissions - our solution is focused on supporting the Western Canadian energy industry.
Benzene Emissions Reporting
- Updated Directive 39 (Benzene Emissions) (August 2018)
- Modeling benzene emissions reductions in condensation tanks
- Ethylene Glycol Behaviour at Low Temperature Conditions in Refrigeration Plants
- Inventory of Methane Sources at Upstream Oil & Gas Facilities
- Gas-driven glycol pumps and the prediction of methane emissions
Overview (NPRI, GHG, MSAPR)